Thursday 1 May 2008

Bank Holiday Weekend

Monumental cock up by yours truly. Dave Wright and Rob Gill were going to join me for an afternoons birding before heading of to this year's Annual Moth Recorder Meeting at Rutland Water. The other night I realised that the meeting was Sunday not Saturday. I'm still having a few hours out and about on Saturday afternoon and going to the meeting on Sunday but not combining the two. More care needed when reading emails m'thinks........I think I just assumed it would be Saturday. That's what happens thought when you assume, you make and ASS out of U and ME.............Still looking forward to some hopefully good birding and a good meeting on Sunday.

2 comments:

Skev said...

I'm hoping to combine birding, mothing and beer with Sunday's meeting! Why not come prepared for a couple of hours around a bright light bulb?

Russ Malin said...

I am prepared mate but my missus will have my guts for garters....