Wednesday 22 April 2009

For Sale

Before I ebay these items I thought I would post here. I'm offloading the following items.........

1 x 15W actinic Skinner trap. Originally purchased from Anglian Lepidopterist Supplies in 2004 used for two years but only a couple of times since. Plywood construction with all electrics, bulb and control box, ready to go. Possibly one or two small cracks to the perspex if memory serves me right. Plywood will have a new coat of preservative shortly! Happy to email pics if interested. £30.00 (rrp £108)

Richard Souths 'Moths of the British Isles'. Both volumes in very good condition. Bought together from a second hand dealer in Stamford but only oddity is that each volume is a slightly different shade of blue. No dust jackets. £15.00

The Millennium Atlas of Butterflies in Britain and Ireland. A mammoth work albeit a little out of date now (published 2001). Excellent quality. Hardcover £15.00

British and Irish Pug Moths - A Guide to Their Identification (Hardcover) by Adrian Riley, again very good condition. £15.00

3 comments:

Steve James said...

Hi Russ

I would be extremely interested in the Moth Trap and would be willing to collect if that was ok with you ? I have never used one before but am keen to start having a look at the world of Moths. I am presuming this would be a good starter set up ? I won't be able to see any reply from yourself til tomorrow morning.

Best Wishes
Steve

Russ Malin said...

Hi Steve. No problem there. The trap is with a friend presently (who has never used it!!) Will collect in next day or so. E mail me at thorntonmothman@yahoo.co.uk and we'll sort something out. I assume you're local??

Russ Malin said...

Sorry Steve I missed your question, Yes ideal starter kit. I'll explain why when we talk. Cheers